Pamak’s excessive knowledge and experience in construction and development brought him to Real Estate business almost 13 years ago and eventually pushed him to work as a full-time Broker!
In his 20 years of experience as part of project management in construction; Pamak managed the construction of over 2,000 Condominiums in GTA, 6 High-Rise projects, numerous Retails and Commercial Units in GTA and more than 100 Single Dwelling Homes Globally in addition to ICI projects.
Beside his solid portfolio of Real Estate transactions in past 13 years, he has been involved with construction and development of what he is buying or selling for his clients from scratch to the final products! Therefore, there is NO blind spot left for him when he is with you as your trustwhorthy Realtor and Consultant in order to assist you with smoothly better decision-making.
His Engineering Approach™ in Real Estate in addition to his qualifications as below differentiated him from others.
- Over Twenty Years of Experience in Construction/Project Management and Development
- 13 Years of Experience in Real Estate Industry Both in Residential and Commercial
- Professional Engineer of Ontario (P.Eng.)
- Masters of Applied Science in Structural Engineering
- Bachelors of Applied Science in Civil Engineering
- LEED AP (Leadership of Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional)
- Ontario Building Code Certification
His Sports: Ski, Snowboard, Soccer, Mountain Climbing, Swimming, and of course GOLF!
His Passions: Family, Nature, Travelling the World, Playing Music, Sport Car and Motorcycle, Snooker and Billiard, Poker, Red Wine and many more!